As our Developer Advocate Manager, you will have an opportunity to shape and lead the Chainlink Developer Advocate team. Through highly technical written and spoken content, you will drive the growth of not just your personal brand, but also the Chainlink brand as an unrivaled developer resource. Incorporating elements of education, development, and evangelism, you will simultaneously inhabit a variety of roles in your effort to showcase the unique benefits of Chainlink in decentralized applications.
This is a career-defining opportunity to help create a strong vision of the learning journeys and content for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, passionate about the blockchain industry,, and motivated to contribute in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant.
- Lead a global team of developer advocates and technical educators to build an active, loyal, and passionate technical community
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Chainlink
- Take the lead in Chainlink’s developer events making them best-in-class and catered towards developers
- Inspire and equip developers to use Chainlink. Support Chainlink developers when they need a hand, building a following for yourself and Chainlink
- Represent Chainlink at developer conferences and events by giving speeches, doing live demos of Chainlink, and interacting with attendees
- Engage with the community via the most popular online mediums, e.g. GitHub, StackOverflow, Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Be an active and authentic participant in the blockchain developer communities wherever they gather, online and offline
- Provide end-user feedback to Chainlink's Product Management and Engineering teams based on what you’re seeing and hearing in the community
- 5+ years experience in the software industry working as a developer, evangelist, advocate, or dev-tools expert, with management experience
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Strong engineering skills; experience in building web and/or mobile applications
- Strong technical writing skills; ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Solid public speaking experience with a comfort level around coding in front of a live audience
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours when required
- Community experience including organizing meetups
- Passion for building a developer community around the world and desire to invest your energy to make them better
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.