Leeds Professional Resources is working with a client in the Carrollwood area of Tampa that is looking to add 2 more salesforce developers to their growing team. This position is remote but the following states would NOT work for this remote position - NY, PA and CA. Any other state will be fine.
This role is responsible for the design, development and implementation of the overarching Salesforce platform for the company. In addition, this role will have responsibilities for integrations between other internal and external platforms with the Salesforce platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively identify and propose new, innovative solutions to challenging problems in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
• Assess, advocate and approve external technologies, such as Salesforce AppExchange packages, for their suitability
• In collaboration with other team members, provide a vision for the Salesforce platform and identify gaps in business processes that could be addressed with Salesforce solutions
• Take ownership of what the team builds after the release; consider customer adoption as success criteria
• Mentor members of the team to maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the team
• Work collaboratively across the Enterprise Business Applications organization to ensure alignment towards business goal
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline plus industry certifications
• Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills (email, face to face and over the phone)
• 5-8 years of experience in a Salesforce development role and/or Salesforce architect role
• Exhibits mastery of Salesforce platform