Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world
As a member of the Back End team, you will:
- Develop in Go!
- Build new features & & bring new ideas
- Review your peers pull requests pull requests
- Collaborate with Design, Frontend and Ops teams to deliver features
- Share your opinion on a team/company level
- If you are up for it, have a workshop each quarter to meet your remote colleagues and discuss the company roadmap
- Broad knowledge on HTTP and APIs
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies
- Unit / e2e testing
- Good knowledge of git and Github
- Full English proficiency - both writing and speaking
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Contribute to open source projects
- Familiar with UNIX philosophy/services
- DevOps background : CI/CD tools, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible or major cloud providers
- Interview with Alexandra or Paul from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us !)
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone.