We help companies become more sustainable by providing consulting and developing our own software products for SAP sustainability solutions.
With headquarters in Germany and offices in the USA and Romania, our over 150 customers are globally operating companies like BASF, Dow, Zeiss, Merck and Continental. Together, our customers employ 3 million people. With opesus you get big company experience with a small company vibe.
Why do these industry giants trust a company with 35 employees?
Because we are outstanding in what we do.
Corporate Culture: Having worked at SAP, we wanted to work and live differently. Netflix said, “Let’s make the company we always dreamed of.” At opesus we are doing the same thing – our values, our mission, and how we interact with one another are all part of our corporate culture. The team weeks (twice per year) are a key component of that culture. Everyone from our most recent hire to the CEO comes together for a week of collaboration where we work and learn together, allow everyone’s voice to be heard, and have a lot of fun in the process! Find out more about corporate culture
Personal Development: Your professional and personal development is very important to us. We promote your personal growth through training, a peer feedback system, knowledge transfer within the team, and time for self-directed learning. As part of on-boarding, you will have an experienced colleague as your mentor.
Salary: Our salary model is fair and fully transparent. All employees participate in the company's success through a bonus program. And there is an annual share program.
Remote work: We love seeing each other in the office. But we also recognize that there are many paths in live and allow everyone to work remotely.
Work-Life balance is very important to us. "40 hours of passion" perfectly describes our attitude towards work. We are passionate about our work and love our job. But it's just as important to us to have a balance in our free time. No overtime is forfeited and thanks to flexible working hours (flexitime) you can organize your day according to your needs.
Purpose: Grow with us, work for some of the largest international companies and make an important contribution to sustainability.
We are looking for developers and consultants. This is a tech job. Your day-to-day work is IT. If you don't have the necessary skills, you need to be willing to learn.
You would be working remotely or from one of our offices.
- consulting for sustainability software from opesus or SAP
- implement and customize the software
- lead projects and customer workshops
- participate in agile product development
- support sales
- develop beautiful code using latest SAP technologies
- be part of the development team, working agile
- write specifications, documentation and automated tests
- have an interest in sustainability
- want to work as a developer and/or consultant for software
- have interest in programming. Previous experience is a plus.
- be able to think structured and logically
- communicate in a clear and structured way
- be a team player and like to work in an international and very nice team
- have a good command of written and spoken English
- have the desire to develop yourself professionally and personally
opesus is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that does not discriminate against anyone.
We read every application.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/opesus-developer-consultant-for-sap-sustainability-solutions-europe