Actalent Services will be building a team of 5 to support the analysis, refactoring and regression testing of Ada code. This will be in support of software for an aircraft program. The team will consist of one Lead Engineer with the ability to go onsite at least twice a week in Huntington Beach and 4 support engineers that could work remotely. The project is expected to last through January 2023.
Scope of Work:
- Refactoring of applicable portions of code base in order to address priority static code analysis findings as well as code complexity
- Goal is to reduce cyclomatic complexity of code
- Automated regression testing to ensure code functionality has not been negatively affected
- Supporting software test development
- Looking for issues such array index check, dead code, discriminant check, divide by zero, precondition, range check, subp always fails, unprotected access, validity check
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be well-versed in Ada software
- VxWorks or other RTOS experience is required
- Experience with CodePeer or other source code analysis tools
- Regression testing experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.