Who are we?
At Brillio, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Born in the digital age, we embrace the four superpowers of technology, enabling our customers to not only improve their current performance but to rethink their business in entirely new ways. Brillio has exceptional employees worldwide and is trusted by hundreds of Fortunes 2000 organizations across the globe.
Because we are growing fast! Really fast, and we need talented people who want to have a profound impact on our customers. We're looking for Android Developer.
What Does success mean in this role?
· 5+ years of experience in designing, building, refactoring and releasing native apps.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams is desirable.
· Able to own a feature of an iOS application and develop it fully.
· Proven experience with Kotlin for Android.
· Experience with TDD, pairing, code reviews, and other techniques to maintain high-quality code and resiliency.
Location Requirement: Home Office
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
It is the policy of Brillio, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Brillio employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the attributes. Brillio will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.